Supply Chain management has become very complex and supplies are increasingly characterized by urgency, variability, small batches, high quality and customization.
OperaTech was born from a highly specialized network of companies from the Italian region of Emilia-Romagna to govern this post-globalization scenario and offer professional support to Customers.
OperaTech responds rapidly with advanced solutions to the development of new projects in the following areas:
- Conceptual development, integrated design and functional prototype design
- High precision machining
- Large dimension machining
- Stainless steel machining, sheet bending and metal carpentry
- Development of electronic boards and systems, machine management softwares
- Plastic material injection molding
- Supply of pre-assembled groups and complete machines.
Collaborating with OperaTech brings numerous benefits:
- Streamlining Supply Chain Management
- Reducing the number of Suppliers by switching to a single highly qualified interlocutor
- Optimizing projects by integrating all technologies from design to manufacturing
- Reducing new projects’ time-to-market by integrated and simultaneous management with a constant and cross-check of progress.
- 6 SMEs
- 1 Network Manager with experience in supply chain management
- 340 Employees
- 60 Mln/€ overall revenue
For more information, please visit www.operatech.it