In GHEPI we believe in the value of Organizational Quality in pursuit of Performance Excellence to generate high level Products and Services for our Customers.
For this reason, entrusting GHEPI with Project Development Management ensures:
- Adherence to Customers’ requirements
- Standardization of procedures and reporting during the development of a new project
- Setting criteria for optimizing and maintaining product quality
Our Quality Assurance procedures guarantee the oversight of all internal and external processes and we handle customer requests for specific controls.
GHEPI applies the following quality management and assurance methods and tools:
- DFM – Design for Manufacturing
- Project FMEA
- Risk analysis
- Quality Control Laboratory
- PPAP Level 3
- 8D Report
- Process FMEA
- Process capability (CP-CPK)
- Identification and traceability
Precision measurement with Mitutoyo Quick Vision Active, CNC Vision Measuring System which offers the following benefits:
- Programmable LED stage and coaxial light
- 4-quadrant LED ring light
- High-resolution and high-speed color camera
- High-quality zoom optics with interchangeable lenses
- Compact design saves significant space
- Powerful QVPAK 3D vision software
- Touch-probe retrofittable
From wide-ranging measurement to micro-measurement, Mitutoyo guarantees high efficiency and versatility.
Certifications and Accreditations
GHEPI has always adhered strongly to official reference systems for continuous improvement of business performance, as evidenced by our first ISO 9001 Certification in 1996.
Today we have the following set of recognized Certifications:
- UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System
- UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System
- UL QMMY2 Polymeric Material – Fabricated Parts
- Accreditation as a Research Laboratory at the Emilia-Romagna High Technology Network
- Accredited at the CRIT Excellence Suppliers Network